You can earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in as short as one year by taking courses on campus, online or in a convenient blend of both.
The MBA Program has a rolling admission process and classes start every eight weeks.
Click here or the button below to start the application process:
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 hours undergraduate coursework, or have a minimum cumulative GPA or 3.0 in at least nine hours of graduate course work or a previous master’s degree. This includes classes from all institutions attended.
- Fulfillment of prerequisite competencies.
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or first-professional doctorate-degree, specifically when no baccalaureate degree was offered (e.g., Pharm.D. etc.); or meet the dual enrollment eligibility requirements as outlined within the College of Pharmacy.
- Submission of a completed and signed application form.
- Submission of official transcripts, which can be in the form of attested credentials from a University-recognized document verification agency, of all college-level work.
Students whose native language is not English and who have not graduated from an English speaking university from the United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or Canada must meet the previously listed admissions conditions plus:
- A verified TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT), IELTS, or Person Test of English is required. The TOEFL total score must be a minimum of 79 with 20 or better in speaking and 20 or better in writing. International English Language Testing System (IELTS) must be a minimum overall band score of 6.5, with a minimum score of 6.0 in both the reading and writing bands. The Pearson Test of English (academic) score must be a minimum of 61. Full admission is dependent on satisfying all admission requirements. Students may receive conditional admission, if not supplying a TOEFL, IELTS or Pearson score at the acceptable level. These students are required to test in the Intensive English Language Program, and if necessary, complete coursework in English.
- All students who are not an American citizen or permanent resident must provide an affidavit of financial support (original).
The MBA program is designed for students with an undergraduate degree in business. For students without an undergraduate business degree, the University of Findlay offers prerequisite courses designed to help assure you are prepared to succeed in the MBA program. Based on a review of students’ undergraduate transcripts, students will be notified which (if any) of the following prerequisite courses will be required before starting the MBA core courses.
- Accounting: Principles of Accounting
- Economics: Macroeconomics and Microeconomics
- Finance: Principles of Finance