The Parents Executive Council members will lead by example, demonstrating their support of the University of Findlay through means such as:
- Serving as ambassadors by fostering relationships with fellow parents to broaden their knowledge of the university and encourage their support;
- Providing feedback and guidance on special projects as needed;
- Making leadership gifts every year in support of the university’s top priorities;
- Identifying opportunities for corporate or foundation support through personal and professional networks;
- Hosting and attending receptions to introduce university leadership to parents in their regions, or to welcome incoming students and their families to UF.
2019 - 2020 Parents Executive Council Members:
Joseph & Jeanny Belladonna, Brooklyn, NY - daughter, Sofia
John & Bonny Morris, Andover, NH - daughter, Jacquelyn
Kurt & Cassie Ohlrich, Findlay, OH - son, Connor
Dan & Wendy Reid, Upper Sandusky, OH - son, Nicholas
Bart & Laura Sauer, Richfield, OH - son, Christian
Steve & Emily Walton, Paoli, PA - daughter, Leah
For more information about the Parents Executive Council, please contact Director, Julie Klingler, 419-434-4589 or by email [email protected]
Each academic year the Parents Executive Council selects a special project for the UF Parent Fund to support. Click here
to read more.